Thursday, August 27, 2009

Happy Birthday Lindsy!!!

Well this is Dave and this is my first attempt at pushing the keys on this post(Lindsy doesn't know it yet), so I hope it works. Anyways today, August 28 is Lindsy's birthday and I just want to wish my wife Happy Birthday!! She's the best wife ever and does such a great job of taking care of our family, I don't know where I'd be with out her, and watching her with Tess these past 10 months I know she is now and will continue to be the best mom. Well I don't want to rattle on here to much, but Happy Birthday babe!!! I love you!!!







8 comments:

Chaotic Monarchy said...

You are pretty lucky Dave! Happy Birthday Linds! Man we're getting old.

Mimi said...

Wow Dave, I'm pretty impressed! Happy birthday Lindsy! I'm so glad you guys are stay around for good!

Christy said...

That is really sweet, Dave! Great job!

Happy Birthday, Lindsy!!

Campbell Family said...

Good job Dave!!! I don't think my dave would even be able to get close to what you just did:) I bet Linds was so surprised to see your post...so sweet! Happy Birthday to you!

Gardiners said...

Happy birthday Lindsy. Hope it was great. You must be a great wife to deserve such a great tribute.

tjnicky said...

Wow Dave, that was pretty impressive!! Lindsy, you've got a good husband!! Happy B-Day, I hope you were able to have some fun!! It sounds like you love being a mom!!

deborah peake said...

Happy belated birthday Lindsy!! I can't believe how fast time goes by..I remember the day you were born and how happy and proud your mom and dad was...check out my new blog: theresnoplacelikenanas.blogspot.com...This is a new world for me,but I am trying and learning.

Kayla said...

Linds! I LOVE LOVE LOVE your new page! the black is awesome and I love the pic!