Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Family of Oz


We had a really fun Halloween this year. First we celbrated by attending an "adult" party the night before Halloween at our friends the Florence's. When I say "adult" party I don't mean anything dirty by it... it's just that we don't get to do a whole lot without Tess and it was kind of nice gettig a babysitter and hangin with some adults. On the night of Halloween some other friends, the Paces threw another party where we ate and then went trick or treating.
I made all of our costumes this year and I think the Wizard of Oz theme turned out pretty well. Tess was the cutest Dorothy in Oz and Dave was the sexiest Tin Man around. Bowser showed no interest in being ToTo but had no other choice.














The "girls" having a good time with no kids!! Thanks for the good times Kara.

2 comments:

Ben and Katie McKee said...

I love your costumes...so fun!

Campbell Family said...

Oh my goodness....look at you guys! Those costumes are awesome! You did such a great job...I'm impressed girl!! Love your new family pic...so adorable!