Saturday, December 19, 2009

Home "Sweet" Home...Literally

My friends totally rock and Megan decided to throw a "Gingerbread House" party. I'm totally a lazy mom so I bought the pre-made one and we just decorated it. Well, I decorated it and Tess walked around,ate all of the candy, and tried to attack the other kids houses. By the end she was on a total sugar high and I was feeling pretty good about my abilities as a decorator. (If only it was that easy to decorate a real house). Being home @ Christmas time is always fun, we're leaving for Utah in a couple of days. But, until then we literally have a "Home Sweet Home"!

4 comments:

Jessica said...

So jealous wish I was there!- I love the house and little Tessa too!- We miss you guys hope you had a great christmas... and got what you wanted!

Odie Overhaul said...

How fun! Glad to hear that you had a blast! Hope your Christmas was wonderful!

Jan said...

Hi Lindsy,

Love your blog and also high speed internet. Thanks!!!! Love ya Mom

tjnicky said...

Looks like Tessa is getting so big!! It sounds like you guys are having tons of fun and have some great friends!! I'm so glad that you like it there!