Sunday, September 26, 2010

State Fair 2010

Every September growing up our family would take cows to the Utah State Fair and this year was no different. The past couple of years I haven't been there but this year Tess and I spent some time in Utah with the fam at the fair. Dad and Landon have worked really hard on the cattle and it paid off for them. They did really well and we had a really fun time!

Grand Champion Ribbons and Trophy!! Good Job Guys!
I was totally trying to be lazy and not work...but, my mom ratted me out and told my dad I had brought work clothes with me. Just kiddin, it was fun and the boys thought me and Kayla did an awesome job.

Me and Lando workin hard.
Tess finally warmed up to Uncle Landon and now she loves him to bits!

While we were in Utah Tess got Granny to play in the play house. Good thing Granny is such a good sport. (I think Granny Jan would do just about anything for Tess)

4 comments:

tjnicky said...

It's so good that you still get to see your family a lot even though you're far away!! It looks like Dave planned a fun B-Day adventure!! That is too bad Tessa got sick but she is still cute as ever, sick and all!!

shandar11 said...

Funny!!Funny!! Granny Jan is bigger than the doll house. But it was sure fun.

Kayla said...

Such a cute picture of Lando and Tess. He loves it. He might even leave a comment himself! Fun birthday trip! Glad you guys came out!!

Cant wait to see you at Thanksgiving!
(make sure bowser looks SOO cute (: )

Chaotic Monarchy said...

Please tell me that's the same play house we used to play man from snowy river in!