Sunday, July 10, 2011

Island Park 2011











My family LOVES Island Park, and they usually go there once a summer. I myself don't always love the great outdoors and I really don't like roughing it. So this year when they said we were doing trailers not a cabin I was not diggin the idea. But, I wanted to vaca with the family so we took Grandpa Swenson's trailer and ruffed it. I'm soooo glad we did because once we got there we had a blast and I would have to say it came close to the topping my list of best Andrews vacations ever.
Poor dad, this trip really wore him out. He couldn't go on any longer!! (What a WEIRDO!!)
Fun in the river. Dave & Lando did some bridge jumping! Good Job Boys!After a long trip of riding 4Wheelers to West Yellowstone we decided to jump in a stream to cool off. We weren't by the trailers for our swimsuits so we improvised and went in our unders. (That's why you get a pic with most of our bodies in the water...didn't want to scare ya)

We always ride into Yellowstone and this year I convinced my dad to stop at the "Hot Pots". Thanks Dad!! Weren't they awesome??
You can't vaca in Island Park without 4Wheelers and we went a lot this year. Tess loves to "go so fast". We discovered that taking her for a 4Wheeler ride was a great way to get her down for a nap. I rode from West Yellowstone to Isalnd Park with her snoozing in my lap.

We found snow on one ride. Pompa thought it was fun playing in the snow in July and got himself stuck. Luckily Gam was there to bail him out with her winch. Gam loves to spoil Tess and this trip she bought Tess a Dora fishing pole. Tess loved it and while the boys went fly fishing the girls went fishing with Dora. We had a great time and I realized that it doesn't matter where we go for vacation as long as my family comes along we always have FUN!! Thanks guys for a great time!!

3 comments:

tjnicky said...

I can't believe how big Tessa is getting! She is so cute, it looks like you guys had a great vacation!

Odie Overhaul said...

How fun! We miss you here! You all look great and Tessa is cuter than ever!!!

RCA said...

https://www.cekaja.com/info/lupa-nomor-rekening-ini-5-cara-termudah-cek-nomor-rekening-bca