Saturday, May 15, 2010

Hogle Zoo & Utah Too

Dave had some traveling to do so, Tess and I do what we do and headed to Utah. We had lots of fun as usual! Here are some highlights:

-Picnic with granny & gramps at the "This is the Place" monument.
-Gramps & Granny treated us with a trip to Hogle Zoo.... -At the zoo we discovered Tessa's obsession with carousels. Gramps is such a softy he kept buying Tess tickets to ride so he didn't have to see her cry. -Tess rode on the loader with gramps. It's funny, I remember doing the same thing with my gramps! I don't have any pictures to post but I also got to go visit my BFF Mandy. We have both been living all over and it's been really hard to catch each other. But, we finally got to hang at her new house in Vernal. Friends and family definitely make my trips to Utah good ones!

3 comments:

Deidra said...

SO CUTE!!! she is adorable!!! wish you were here so we could hang out!

RMJSS said...

OH It was sooo much fun to have you come see me! I loved it and wished we could hang out more often. By the way... I still think Tess is the cutest most well behaved kid ever!!!! your such a good mom!

tjnicky said...

It was so good to see what you've been up to. Tessa is so big, and I love your hair. I'm glad you were able to go home and see family!!