Wednesday, August 4, 2010

July 4th

We were lucky enough to have Granny Jan visiting us on the 4th of July this year. Our primary had a parade for the kiddos and mom and I transformed Tessa's wagon into the best float ever. After the primary parade we drove to Half Moon Bay to escape the heat and enjoy the beach. Tess got her clothes super wet half way through the day so we improvised and let her wear my jacket. (Please don't think that I let my kid look this ghetto in real life) We had lots of fun playing in the sand and relaxin!


2 comments:

RMJSS said...

Cute wagon! Did Half Moon Bay remind you of visiting my mom with me??? Thats where she lived outside San Fran., haha funny

Thomas Family said...

It totally reminds me of our trip...especially because we go to the Ritz Carlton beach that is right by where your mom lived. Good memories!