Sunday, August 22, 2010

Go Cubbies!!

While we were living in Iowa we totally became CUBS fans, games at Wrigley stadium were awesome! Being in Cali makes it hard to get to Cubs games. Last week they played the Giants. so, we drove to San Francisco and cheered on our team. Giants stadium was great, right on the water with an awesome view. We were brave and took Tess with us. I was worried but she did really well. We wore our Cubs gear and got heckled by all the Giants fans. The Cubs lost by one run but we still had a great day! Tess and Dad riding BART to the game.


2 comments:

Sabrina said...

So much fun!!! I bet it was cold!!!! That's the only thing about games there. I am never prepared enough for the weather!!

Chaotic Monarchy said...

Just so you know... I totally remembered you b-day yesterday. I hope your day was great. I had a dream last night that Addie was getting married and you and I were both there. Weird- It must be because both of your b-days are this week. I can't believe we're all turning 30.