Thursday, August 5, 2010

Fish Lake Camping Trip

While Tess and I were in Utah we went camping at Fish Lake. We used to always go there when I was a little girl and I loved being able to take Tess. Grandpa Mo worked really hard taking care of all us girls and we had a great time.

Tess got busted playing in some mud puddles. She was drenched by the end of it.
Great Grandpa Swenson and Tess got confused on who's hat was who's.
Grandpa Mo had a hard time building fires every night. He tried to blame it on the wet fire wood, but we all know it was really his poor boy scout skills. HaHa.

6 comments:

Campbell Family said...

how cute! I can't believe how big Tess is getting and how much her hair has grown...cute little blonde babe:)

Kayla said...

Camping looked like tons of fun! Wish we could have came!

I love the hat picture. Super cute

Christy said...

I love the look on Tess's face in the first picture.. Can you say "guilty"! She has grown up so much! I don't know about you, but to me it seems like she has lost her baby look! (It's sad when they lose their baby look.) She looks like a little girl!

The fun memories of Fish Lake! Deer hunting down there was so much fun! I haven't been there in ages. Glad you had such a great time in Utah!

Odie Overhaul said...

Your pictures are awesome! I can't believe how much Tess has grown! Seems like forever since we have seen you all. Emilee will be 6 months at the end of Aug! It is just crazy that time flys! Miss you all

tjnicky said...

That's crazy that Dave is in Germany! At least it's a good excuse to go home for a while- right! You are still cute as ever and Tess is so big, what a cutie!

Sabrina said...

Avery and I were looking at all the pics on your blog and asks for Tess now!!! She is the sweetest girl ever. I miss her!!! I wish we could have had her over more!!! Looks like a great trip!! You are really blessed with a great family!Much love~S