Wednesday, December 15, 2010

No Tricks & Lots of Treats

October was a crazy month for us!! On Tessa's B-day Dave's boss calls with the news that we need to move to Idaho. Apparently this is NO TRICK, John Deere wants Dave in Twin Falls. So, we took off to Idaho to start looking for a house. While we were there we took Tess to a corn maze.






After the house hunting we drove to Utah for a visit. While we were there we carved pumpkins and had a contest. We all voted and Lando took the prize!

After we carved pumpkins it was time for some TREATS! Tess, Bowser, and I all dressed up as pumpkins. Tess loved her costume and showed off all night long. We started at Grandma and Grandpa's trunk or treat, visited Great Grandpa & Grandma Andrews house, handed out candy at Lando and KK's house, and ended the night and Grandpa and Grandma Thomas' house. Tess got lots of candy and was pretty worn out by the end of the night.

We really wish that the moving news would have been a trick!! But, for now we need to focus on the many treats we have.

4 comments:

Allison said...

Tess is so dang cute!! have fun in Idaho! you guys will be there just in time for the winter!

Kayla said...

Hooray!! You blogged :)
Tess was a super cute pumpkin....I know it sucks to move for you guys, But I think I can speak for all family in Utah that we are all Super excited to have you guys closer and see Tessa...I mean you guys too! ;)

RMJSS said...

I love the pumpkin outfits. Especially yours :) I want to see bowsers outfit

tjnicky said...

I loved the pumpkin outfit, she's the cutest pumpkin I've ever seen! That's crazy that you guys are moving to Idaho! You'll probably be excited to be a lot closer to family, Good luck with the move!